Wednesday, October 7, 2009




I think I am lazy photographer, (not to say lousy), every day I want to take photos of my new works, and every same day I postponed it for another day... so I am way behind with photos.


As a potter, I am not so bad. There are many new pots, and bowls, with new glaze experiments, and some different new clay I have been trying.

The summer is fading away here, and although it is still relatively hot and humid (around 24-29 Celsius), I can smell the autumn's winds coming from the west.


Last Saturday, I took the dogs, and the camera, for a walk. There are so many signs of the late summer outside.



  




I also did some drawing afterwards...












Actually these bowls were done during the summer, but I put them here next to the photos and drawings of the late summer.


They meant to be one thing, but after firing them, became another thing. I still have to figure out how to keep the slip's line clear and steady even after glazing, and firing.














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails