Sunday, January 17, 2010

When is the right time to stop



When is the right time to stop…?


Although the plastic bags, the new bowls are becoming too dry for the sgraffito work, but I do not want to give it up, so I work and work and work.

The same old problem I have encountered while painting popped up now; when is the right time to stop?

First stage, the 3 engobes mixed on the bowl:




Is it enough like this?




No, I must continue...






Sometimes I start with an idea that changes through working:













Sometimes I succeed with the decision to work only on the inside:





In many of the bowls I've put almost the same emphasis on both sides:








But most of the time I forget all about it
























There are still many bowls on the shelves, I just hope they will be wet enough when I come back ...








1 comment:

Kitty Shepherd said...

These are so lovely is the clay body the golden colour?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails